Ready Meals for the Elderly
Ready meals for the elderly provide the nutrients, and energy the body needs for good health. Studies show that maintaining a healthy diet in our later years reduce several risks associated with osteoporosis, heart disease, brain disease, high blood pressure, some cancers, and other health problems.
There are a broad variety of options on the internet for ready meals for the elderly. The ready meals are full pre-cooked packaged meals that include a main course, and side dishes. The meals are as easy to prepare, and provide the daily recommended nutritional value for the elderly. Ready meals can be purchased in packages, or individually.
Ready Meals for Special Diets
- Low-Sodium Meals
- Dialysis-Friendly Meals
- Diabetic-Friendly Meals
- Renal Diet Meals
- Portion Controlled Meals
- Chronic Kidney Disease Meals
- Pureed Meals
- Low Fat/Low Cholesterol Meals
Where can I purchase Ready Meals for the Elderly?
- Magic Kitchen. Magic Kitchen is an online ready meal delivery service. These meals are prepared by chefs, and made with fresh ingredients. Your order arrives frozen, and arrives within 3 business days. Magic Kitchen offers meal packages for many types of different special diets. You can find more information, and order online at www.magickitchen.com. Or, you can call to request more information, and place orders 1-877-516-2442.
- Top Chef Meals. Top Chef Meals is a gourmet ready meal delivery service that honors 20% discounts for seniors, and disabled. You can place custom orders online, or choose menu packs. Representatives are available during regular business hours to assist you with choosing meal plans, and answer any questions you may have. You can find more information, and order online at www.topchefmeals.com. Or, you can call to request more information, and place orders 914-372-7080.
- Martha's Senior Gourmet. Martha's Senior Gourmet provides freshly cooked, nutritionally balanced ready meals for seniors. This company provides a monitoring service to alert families of possible safety, and health concerns with their delivery services. You can order online at www.marthasseniorgourmet.com, or call for more information 310-935-3877.
The Benefits of Ready Meals for the Elderly
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Senior Safety
Ready meals eliminate hassle in the kitchen because they are easy to prepare. It is as simple as pulling a meal from the freezer, putting it in the microwave, and pushing a few buttons. Unlike ordinary microwave dinners, these are made with fresh ingredients specifically for seniors.
The low-hassle, worry-free ready meals promote kitchen safety for the elderly. This eliminates fire, and burn hazards in the kitchen. Also, the home delivery service eliminates grocery store errands so leaving the house is not necessary. Ready meals are a convenient, low stress, hassle-free option for the elderly, and disabled.
(Photo Credit: dinewise.com)